The benefits of working as a Fieldworker at NatCen are:
- Flexibility to work around your family life and personal commitments;
- An average weekly commitment from interviewers of 20 hours per week;
- The excitement and satisfaction of interviewing and engaging with a wide range of people on different topics;
- Paid holiday;
- Statutory sick pay;
- Being part of a dedicated Nurse Centre enabling nurses/midwives to maintain professional registration responsibilities;
- Paid training and development opportunities once on Panel.