If eligible, you can choose to take part in:
- A 1-2-1 interview by telephone or messaging board. It will take up to 60 minutes.
- An online focus group, with up to 9 other gamers. It will take up to 90 minutes.
All discussions will take place with a NatCen researcher in February and March 2020. You can choose a date and time convenient to you. You can request a male or female researcher to speak with.
During the discussions, we will ask you about:
- Gamer behaviours, identities and culture
- Political issues that you see in online spaces and are important to you
- Things you are interested in aside from gaming.
With your agreement, we will audio-record the discussion, so we have an accurate record of it.
You will receive £60 as thank you for contribution.
To find out if you are eligible and to sign up to take part, please contact GamerInsights@natcen.ac.uk